DEAR FRIENDS OF THE PLAYING FIELD,
Dear Friends of The Playing Field,
Thank you isn’t a big enough word to express our gratitude to all who helped to make our playground grand opening possible!
- Thank you, Dr. Becky Bailey of Conscious Discipline® for the ideas that sparked our dream!
- Thank you to the Attic Angel Association who raised nearly $75,000 for us to renovate our infant-toddler playground and build our sensory play path! It was wonderful to see so many angels at our event. We hope you enjoyed seeing the fruits of your work and dedication!
- Thank you to our event hosts and ribbon cutters, Barbara and Norman Berven. We wouldn’t have wanted to hold this celebration without you! We are so grateful for your efforts on our behalf!
- Thank you to American Family Insurance for the unrestricted gift of $15,000 which allowed us to complete the final two structures!
- Thank you to Gerry Slater, Tony Mau (LR Contract Services,) Zach Meyer (McKay Nursery) and UW Occupational Therapy students who contributed to the design, building, and landscaping of our one of a kind space!
- Thank you to Cheramy Story Arts and Marketing. Your amazing staff worked tirelessly to make this event a success! We are so grateful for your ongoing support and all you do for The Playing Field!
- Thank you to all who donated items for our raffle:
– Great Lakes Coca-Cola
– Camp K9
– Pasture & Plenty
– Paleo Mama Bakery
– Tracie Boos
Thank you to Conscious Discipline Master Instructor, Angela Fraley for being at our event to provide more information on social emotional learning!
Thank you to Bethany United Methodist Church. Your generosity and support make our work possible! We are grateful for the extra outdoor space that was devoted to the addition of outdoor classrooms, expanding the infant/toddler playground, and adding the sensory play path!
Thank you to our amazing staff and board members for all the extra efforts that went into this event! Your work on behalf of children and families is always valued and appreciated. Your extra efforts for this event were above and beyond!
Thank you to all of our guests who arrived to celebrate with us and to all who follow our progress! We so appreciate your interest in our work and your support of our mission! It was great to see so many faces from within our community early childhood educators as well as past families and community leaders!